Effective Date: June 18th, 2020
Last Updated: June 18th, 2020
What personal information do we collect?
Voluntarily Submitted Information: From time to time, we may collect personal information, such as your name or email address. For instance, you may voluntarily provide this information to Little Coffee Fox when you subscribe to a newsletter, enroll in a free course or live event, sign up to access a free resource, leave a comment, or submit a contact form.
Information Collected by a Third-Party: Occasionally, Little Coffee Fox may receive information about you from a third party. For example, if you use a software on Little Coffee Fox provided by a third party that information may be transferred to Little Coffee Fox for our use.
Automatically-Collected Information: When you visit Little Coffee Fox some information will be automatically collecting. This information includes the time of your visit, your IP address at the time of your visit, your operating system, the type of device you use, referring website, pages you viewed, and action you took while using Little Coffee Fox.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you take a variety of actions on Little Coffee Fox; the following are some examples of situations that we may collect information and the type of information we collect.
Electronic Newsletter: When registering to receive our electronic newsletter we require the following information: (i) Name, and (ii) e-mail address. This information will be used to send electronic communications to you via email.
Contact Forms: When contacting Little Coffee Fox for any purpose, we utilize numerous forms throughout our site. These forms require the following information: (i) Name, and (ii) e-mail address. Other information may be voluntarily given on these forms, but are not required. This information will be used to respond to your inquiry.
Purchases Made on Little Coffee Fox: When you make a purchase on Little Coffee Fox, we use a third-party online checkout system, this system is described in-depth below. To process your purchase, certain information is required, including address, e-mail address and credit card information. All transactions are secured via SSL encryption and credit card information will never be transferred via email or other unsecured means.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website to better serve you;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products;
- To send you promotional information, such as a newsletter or other informational information. Each email will provide instructions on how to opt-out of future communications;
- To send administrative communications, such as confirmation of e-mail address, and updates to policies ;
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- To provide user support;
- To process payment for transactions made on Little Coffee Fox; or,
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Serve advertisements, covered more below.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s “Help Menu” to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Email Marketing: Little Coffee Fox uses Convertkit as its email service provider. Convertkit collects contact information, distributes our mass email communications, and tracks your actions taken when interacting with those emails.
Tracking: Little Coffee Fox uses marketing tools that help us improve user’s experience when visiting our site. These tools allow us to view aggregated data and to run tests to determine which pages may be performing best. Any personally identifiable information acquired by these tools will not be used by the tools. Currently, Little Coffee Fox uses the following third-party tracking service providers:
Remarketing: Little Coffee Fox uses remarketing cookies and conversion pixels from Facebook and Google to present offers to you for our products or conduct over Google’s content network and social media networks. This means that you may see an ad for Little Coffee Fox after visiting our websites. Additionally, Little Coffee Fox creates custom audiences consisting of email subscribers and customers to present offers to you via social media networks. You may opt-out of our remarketing practices below:
Facebook: opt-out of remarketing
Google: opt-out or remarketing
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here.
This site is affiliated with Amazon Services LLC, and is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Personal Data Rights:
Opt-out: You may opt-out of any future email communications by following the unsubscribe links at the bottom of every email. Additionally, you may notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Accessing Your Data: You may access any personal information we have stored about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend: If you would like to amend your personal information for any reason you can contact us at [email protected]
Forget: You have a right to be forgotten. Therefore, you can request that we erase any personal data that we have regarding you by emailing us at [email protected]
Sale of Business or Assets:
In the event that the Site or substantially all of its assets is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, the information we have collected about you may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction.
For more information contact: