It’s Time to Expand
I have been running this blog for nearly two and a half years now, and it has been an absolute dream. It’s gone so much better than I ever expected and I am thrilled to say that I have been able to commit to this blog full time for the last year. Now I’ve decided that it is time to expand the Little Coffee Fox family and bring on 3 – 7 new people! That is why I am opening up applications for staff writer positions here at Little Coffee Fox. I’m looking for new perspectives, subject matter, and style to help develop Little Coffee Fox further.
Some Important Stuff to Know
This application won’t be open forever, so make sure you throw your hat in the ring ASAP! The application deadline is December 13th. We may take a while to get through all the applications once they are submitted, so please be patient as the Little Coffee Fox team reviews each one!
What You’d Gain Working for Little Coffee Fox
You might be wondering why Little Coffee Fox is a good choice for you. There are several ways that you can benefit from joining the team!
First of all, staff writers will be paid $50 for each post that meets the post criteria and $100 for a video post.
Secondly, you will be presenting your work in front of a huge audience. The site’s pageviews range between 275,000 and 450,000 every month. And I’m not even counting my social media following of over 80,000 spanning across all my accounts OR the over 22,000 email subscribers on my email list. Plus, as a staff writer, you will be featured prominently on a staff page that can link to your shops, social media accounts, or blog.
Thirdly, I think I’m pretty cool, so there’s that.
There are a number of things that I require before you are hired. Let’s go through them, shall we?
- You must follow the post guidelines that I lay out here.
- You must be able to write a minimum of one post per month for at least six months.
- Your photography skills must be above average. This is the most important aspect of posts on my site, with writing being second. Images are vital, so make sure you present your best photography in the application and you are willing to continue to uphold that standard for each post.
- You must be at least 18 years old to be a staff writer for Little Coffee Fox.
- All staff writers will be considered a contract worker and will be responsible for all income taxes related to their work.
The Types of Posts I’m Looking For
I’m open to a range of post topics, but here are the subjects that most appeal to me:
- Hand Lettering / Calligraphy
- Productivity / Organization
- Planning / Planners
- Home Organization
- Bullet Journaling
- Goal Setting / Motivation
- DIY / Crafts
If you think you have something interesting, informative, or entertaining to contribute in the family of these topics, then you’re in the right place!
What to Expect
If you apply and I want to see more from you, I will progress you to the second part of the application – the guest post. This is your audition for the staff writer position so I can see your work up close. The guest post is still compensated, though at a reduced rate. Please keep in mind that if you are selected for a guest post that you have not yet been accepted for the staff writer position.
If the guest post goes well, then I may contact you and welcome you to the Little Coffee Fox team!
If you think that you would be a perfect fit for Little Coffee Fox, then I invite you to apply using the form below! If you have any questions about applying (or if I didn’t cover something), please email [email protected]!