The New Year is upon us, and it’s time to get ready. But first, you need to create your January bullet journal, and here are 31 themes to help you!
Table of Contents
- 1 The Start of Something New
- 2 New To Bullet Journaling?
- 3 31 January Bullet Journal Themes You Need To Try
- 4 Create A Year In Pixels
- 5 Get Your Disney Fix
- 6 Get Spirited Away This January
- 7 Create a Master Plan
- 8 Focus on the Cover Page
- 9 Keep It Minimal
- 10 Reach For The Stars
- 11 Embrace the frost
- 12 Go With Something Simple
- 13 Move To A Cabin in The Woods
- 14 Make a Level 10 Life
- 15 Go With A Vertical Monthly Layout
- 16 Bring The Beauty Of Nature Into Your Bullet Journal
- 17 Imagine The Perfect Snowflake
- 18 Have Fun With Lettering
- 19 Take A Moment To Do A Year At A Glance
- 20 Track Your New Years Resolutions
- 21 Dedicate a Page to Your New Year Resolution
- 22 Plan Your Perfect Day
- 23 Do a 20 for 20 Spread
- 24 Have Fun With Watercolor
- 25 Get Geometric
- 26 Add Some Gold
- 27 Create a Watercolor Galaxy
- 28 Have Some Fun With Doodles
- 29 Create A Beautiful Scene
- 30 Showcase a Beautiful Winter Wonderland
- 31 Create A Simple Wreath
- 32 Add Some Color
- 33 Enjoy A Rustic Look
- 34 Look forward to Winter Being Over
- 35 Take the First Step
The Start of Something New
January is such a magical month. And this January marks the start of a brand new decade, which makes it all the more special! There is nothing like the beginning of a brand new year to get you excited for what’s to come. Imagine your perfect job, your dream home, your fantasy vacation… all of them are within reach during the energy of the new year. This is the time to look at your goals, plan for your future, and start working toward your dreams! Are you ready for the start of something amazing?
If you are wanting to do a full setup for the new year, you should check out my full 2021 Bullet Journal Setup!
New To Bullet Journaling?
If this is your first month bullet journaling, you should check out my Ultimate Bullet Journal Guide. This guide has everything you need to know before jumping into your first bullet journal! You don’t want to miss out on this incredible resource.
31 January Bullet Journal Themes You Need To Try
Take the First Step
Now that you’ve got heaps of inspiration for your January bullet journal, it’s time to pull out your favorite pens and start planning. You can seize this opportunity to start making baby steps toward your ideal life! You don’t have to do it overnight, or in a month, or even in a year. But if you start pushing for progress this month, you’ll be that much closer to your dream. So pull out your bullet journal and make it happen!
Are you getting ready for the New Year?
If you're looking for inspiration to help you get ready for the new year, you can check out all of my new year bullet journal and productivity content in one convenient place!
Alternatively, if you're looking for a quick way to get ready for the new year, you should check out the Fox Den Resource Library. The library is packed with tons of free printables and lettering worksheets, including a January printable to help you tackle the new year.Pin This Article For Later