Winter is ending, and spring is upon us! There are so many things to be excited about and your March bullet journal is the perfect place to celebrate. But if you’re stuck about what theme is best, here are 30 ideas to inspire you.
Table of Contents
- 1 A Spring Awakening
- 2 31 March Bullet Journal Themes to Try
- 3 Look for a New Dawn
- 4 Enjoy some breakfast
- 5 Keep your head in the clouds
- 6 Celebrate your house plants
- 7 The greatest coffee in the universe
- 8 Give negative painting a try
- 9 Go for a swim with sea turtles
- 10 Take a stroll through the jungle
- 11 Bring flowers back early this year
- 12 Have a squeaky clean month
- 13 Add a minimalist touch of green
- 14 Dangle some vines
- 15 Get ready for St. Patty's day
- 16 Have some fun with plants
- 17 Draw inspiration from the mundane
- 18 You can't go wrong with Harry Potter
- 19 Look to the stars
- 20 Embrace the chaos of nature
- 21 Flap your wings and fly away
- 22 Go medieval on that bujo
- 23 Because cute is enough
- 24 Add a few prickly cactuses
- 25 A touch of color goes a long way
- 26 Stop horsing around
- 27 Keep it black and white
- 28 Get tropical
- 29 Create a seasonal watercolor theme
- 30 Draw a line
- 31 Visit the mountains
- 32 Show a bit of emoji
- 33 Just have fun with it
- 34 Your March 2020 Bullet Journal Printable
- 35 Shake Off Winter
A Spring Awakening
The beginning of March marks the last days of winter for those of us in the northern hemisphere. The promise of spring is in the air! March brings heaps of anticipation, excitement, and energy as we begin to prepare for the first touch of spring. If you’re ready to take on March, then you’ll love this collection of gorgeous bullet journal pages!
31 March Bullet Journal Themes to Try
Your March 2020 Bullet Journal Printable
If you are psyched about getting your planning started for March but you don’t want to worry about creating your own spread from scratch, I have something just for you! Grab my free March 2020 calendar printable for your bullet journal and use it as a launching pad to prepare for spring! Once you sign up for the Fox Den Resource Library, you’ll immediately get and email with the password to this printable, along with dozens of others (like a cleaning calendar for your spring cleaning)!
Shake Off Winter
Now that you’re chock-full of inspiration for your March bullet journal, it’s time to get to planning! Think about all the amazing things that March will bring and make room for them in your schedule. Plan your garden, prepare for exciting spring travels, and get yourself ready to take on this new season.
Are you getting ready for the New Year?
If you're looking for inspiration to help you get ready for the new year, you can check out all of my new year bullet journal and productivity content in one convenient place!
Alternatively, if you're looking for a quick way to get ready for the new year, you should check out the Fox Den Resource Library. The library is packed with tons of free printables and lettering worksheets, including a January printable to help you tackle the new year.Pin This Article For Later