The Best Pens for the Bullet Journal
When it comes to bullet journaling, pens are kind of essential. Whether you need black pens to make precise lines or colorful brush pens to add flair and pizzazz, you can find everything you are looking for right here!
Crayola Broad Line Markers
- ULTRA-CLEAN WASHABLE MARKERS: Crayola Ultra-Clean Washable Broad Line Markers are specially formulated to wash from skin as well as most fabrics used in children's clothing. This pack includes 40...
- WASHABLE COLORS: From washable markers & washable gel pens to washable crayons & washable paints, we'll help keep your creative kid clean & creative with products that easily wash from children's skin...
- CREATIVE PROJECTS: Whether you're creating a landscape masterpiece or decorating t-shirts with your Girl Scouts troop, Crayola has the markers, pens, kids markers, paints, colored pencils & crayons...
Crayola Supertip Markers
These work just as well as the broad line markers above but you can draw thinner lines and create smaller lettering with them. The fact that there are 100 colors in this pack makes this the perfect starter pack for learning brush lettering!
- Bulk marker set: features 100 Super tips washable markers & art with edge wedge markers.
- Wedge markers: enhance your artwork, hand lettering, and more with specialty wedge markers.
- Super tips markers: Crayola Super tips create thick or thin lines with a simple change of hand pressure.
Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Ideal for fine art, brush lettering, faux calligraphy, illustrations, water color illustrations, journaling and more!
- Set of 9 colors and 1 blender pen, with flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker
- BRUSH TIP: Durable and flexible nylon fiber brush tip, creates medium or bold strokes by changing brush pressure
Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen
- Contains both the soft and hard tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens
- Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques
- Create extra fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure
- Experience smooth, skip-free writing in crisp, rich black ink to achieve consistent lettering and lines widths.
- Professional inking pens used by comic artists, illustrators, watercolor artists, archivists, and laboratory professionals.
- Pigma ink is archival quality on paper: waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral.
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
Zebra Mildliner Double-sided Highlighter
Faber Castell Multipack
- PITT artist pens contain pigmented India ink that is both archival and acid free
- Perfect for drawing on the go!
- Convenient wallet keeps all your drawing tools together
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY: The MR Collection features exceptional pens designed for everyday use. With a brass barrel, stainless steel accents, premium matte finishes & 'middle ring' design, they deliver...
- POP ART PENS: Brilliantly modern & smartly styled, the Pilot MR Retro Pop Collection combines the vibrant colors & motifs of the '60s & '70s with premium materials & quality, and are available in...
- OBSESSED WITH OFFICE SUPPLIES? Get ready to write the most elegant to-do lists with a Pilot MR Collection pen, which offers affordable luxury for uniquely expressive writing. Plus, it makes the...
The Ulitmate Bullet Journal Pens
These pens will allow you unlimited possibilities for drawing, lettering and writing. Each one has something different to offer. You may find you like having several different sets to cover all of your needs; after all you can never have too many pens, right?! If you need inspiration for other supplies don’t forget to check out all the other supplies I’m currently using!
Last update on 2019-09-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Prices shown represent Amazon prices only, and do not represent the current price from any other source.