A Journey to Discover the Best Supplies
I have been on this path of self-discovery for some time now. In my journey, I have tried a lot of different supplies. It’s actually one of the best things about diving into the world of journaling, especially for a pen and paper junkie like myself. But let’s be honest — it can be extremely daunting trying to figure out what supplies to spend your hard-earned cash on. No one wants to sink their money in a bad set of pens or a crappy notebook. I want to help you cut out the hard part of getting started and let you in on my favorite supplies that I’ve used over the years. Allow me to walk you through my top choices for the best bullet journal supplies.
Table of Contents
The bullet journal is what started it all for me. My first humble bullet journal helped me establish roots that led to brush lettering and watercolor journaling in a way that I never imagined. It just seems right to share my best bullet journal supplies before moving on to anything else. To make this less overwhelming, I’m going to separate out the bullet journal supplies into two categories: beginner supplies and advanced supplies.
Supplies for Beginners
When you begin your very first bullet journal, you truly only need a notebook and a pencil/pen. You can make it as simple and utilitarian as you want — or use that single pen to make some doodle magic. It’s totally your call. But perhaps you want to invest a little bit in your productivity and organization. If so, something as simple as a small set of pens or a minor notebook upgrade can really make a huge difference. I know it did for me!
That being said, don’t feel compelled to buy all the bullet journal supplies you see before you. I know it’s tempting. Instead, try picking out one or two things at a time and growing your bullet journal supplies over a period of time.
The notebook is the foundation of your whole bullet journal operation, so I would highly suggest you get a notebook that you love. Don’t spend so much money that you’re afraid of writing in the journal and wasting the pages — after all, those pages are there for you to write in. So find a notebook that is a balance of economic and luxurious.
This is hands down my favorite overall bullet journal notebook. Grab the dot grid instead of ruled or blank pages for a bit of subtle structure that allows a ton of creative freedom. One thing I especially love about the Leuchtturm is that you can use watercolors lightly in them! Check out my bullet journal watercolor test to see for yourself. And if the A5 size isn’t your cup of tea, you can grab a Leuchtturm A6 or B5, which both perform just as beautifully as the A5.
- The A5 MEDIUM notebooks are the perfect size with a wide range of colors making them ideal companions for all walks of life — this notebook series is perfect for midnight ramblings, daily entries,...
- Thread-bound to open flat which helps make reading the contents easy and adds efficiency to note-taking
- Features 80g/m² acid-free paper with high ink compatibility to help prevent bleed through, an expandable gusseted pocket on the back cover, 2 ribbon page markers and an elastic closure band
- Includes 251 numbered pages of Dotted paper with 8 perforated detachable sheets, a blank table of contents for easy organization and notes, also includes stickers for labeling and archiving
A new breed of bullet journal is on the market. This watercolor journal has the quality paper you need for true watercolor art combined with the utility and structure of a journal. That’s what makes this Archer & Olive exclusive my favorite choice for a more art-heavy bullet journal.
You can see my full review of this heavy hitter here.
Want a bullet journal that’s going to stand out? Get a full journal of luxurious black pages and you’ll have page after page of stunning contrast. This lovely Blackout! Book from Archer & Olive packs a punch without diminishing quality. All you need is a pack of your favorite gel pens and you can have the most unique bullet journal on the block.
The Rhodiarama notebook is yet another excellent option for the beginner bullet journal. The notebook has a softcover with a lovely texture and it’s available in many colors. And the paper is a dream to write on, especially if you’re a fan of juicier pens.
- PREMIUM PAPER - 90g smooth ivory sheets, acid-free, pH neutral. French Milled. Inks won't bleed or feather.
- EXPERTLY CONSTRUCTED - Italian faux leather hardcover, glued spine, rounded corners.
- HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL - Includes inner pocket, ribbon page marker and elastic closure to keep papers secure.
- THREE SIZES: 4 x 5.5" has 72 sheets (144 pages); 6 x 8.25" (A5) and 7.5 x 9.75" has 80 sheets (160 pages).
The Moleskine line of notebooks is another great place to turn for your bullet journal. Their softcover and slim profile make them a great notebook to slip in your bag and take on the go. And you can also use watercolors in the Moleskine if you wish, though their paper is a hair thinner than the paper of the Leuchtturm.
- CLASSIC MOLESKINE NOTEBOOK: Moleskine classic notebooks are perfect notebooks for writing journals, a daily diary, or note taking in college classes or meetings. Moleskine notebooks are beloved by...
- DURABLE COVER & ELASTIC CLOSURE: Hold writing projects & notes in your Moleskine notebook with an elastic closure band & inner storage folders. Leather-like classic Moleskine cover & thick, ivory...
- GIFT QUALITY NOTEBOOKS: Moleskine planners, journals and notebooks come in hardcover or softcover and colors like black, red, blue, green and brown. The binding and cover have a durable finish,...
- DELUXE QUALITY PAGES: Moleskine's thick, ivory paper pages in a hardcover Moleskine notebook, softcover Moleskine notebook, cahier or volant journal, or Moleskine planner are perfectly textured for...
The notebook might be the foundation for your bullet journal, but the pens you use can impact your use of the bullet journal just as deeply. It’s important to use a writing utensil that you don’t hate. If you’re trying to use a crusty old pen that you got from your banker’s desk, it will likely not add joy to the process of using your bullet journal. Instead, opt for one pen or a set of pens that are nice to use — this will make it easier to use your bullet journal more regularly, which is imperative as you develop the habit.
Is it a pen? No. But is it useful? Yes! I love these cheap pencils for laying out spreads before I use ink or simply for doodling. Ticonderoga has been my go-to pencil brand since high school.
- Exclusive #2 graphite formula provides extra smooth performance
- Pre-sharpened to save you time
- Top quality, latex-free eraser provides easy, clean corrections
- Made with premium wood from responsibly sourced forests
Looking for a nice set of black pens? These Microns will do the trick! They come in a variety of nib sizes so you can get extra fine lines to more bold strokes. Mine lasted me for years of abuse, so I can personally vouch for their dependability.
- Experience smooth, skip-free writing in crisp, rich black ink to achieve consistent lettering and lines widths.
- Professional inking pens used by comic artists, illustrators, watercolor artists, archivists, and laboratory professionals.
- Pigma ink is archival quality on paper: waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying and pH neutral.
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers.
If you want to have some options for black pens, here’s another that I use and love. The Mono drawing pens are perfect for plain ol’ writing all the way to doodles and drawings. And they, too, come in a variety of nib sizes.
- Water-based pigment ink drawing pens produce smooth, skip-free drawing and writing with no smudging - ink dries instantly
- Create precise, detailed drawings with three tip sizes - 01, 03 and 05
- Ideal for illustrations, technical drawings, manga, anime, lettering and journaling
- Durable nibs will withstand firm pressure without bending tips, ensuring steady ink flow
Sometimes you just want a cheap pen on hand. If you bullet journal on the go or at work, your supplies might get lost or stolen by sticky-fingered coworkers. But you don’t want to compromise on performance, do you? That’s where these G-2 Pens (or their Pilot Precise cousins) come into play. They come in black as well as a variety of colors, and their ink is quite satisfying to lay down on the page.
- The Ideal Pen for Overachievers: The smooth writing, long-lasting Pilot G2 Premium Gel Ink Pen features a comfortable rubber grip, & is available in ultra fine, extra fine, fine, & bold point
- Longest Lasting, Refillable Gel Ink: Proven to be the longest writing gel ink pen among top brands, the smooth-writing, retractable G2 gel ink pen is a classic choice for all your writing needs
- Perfectly Suited For You: If you love the original Pilot G2, you'll want to try our full G2 line of Mini, Metallic, Mosaic, & Fashion gel ink pens in a variety of sizes, barrel designs & colors
- Trusted Quality: We've been making pens for over 100 years. Whether you're taking notes, stocking up on school or office supplies, or writing in a bullet journal, Pilot has the perfect pen for you!
A major problem that many beginner bullet journalers face is the fear of making mistakes. It’s one that can be overwhelming and lead to a delay or outright halt of progress. If that’s something that worries you, then I would suggest the erasable Pilot FriXion pens. With an erasable pen, you might spend less time worrying about mistakes and more time writing.
- PILOT FRIXION COLORSTICKS: These pens write smooth & erase clean with Pilot's unique thermo-sensitive gel ink. No wear or tear so you can erase & rewrite until it's right without ruining the page.
- UNLIMITED DO-OVERS: FriXion ColorStick pens feature a slim, non-rolling capped barrel design & are available in 16 stunning gel ink colors. Ideal for homework, grading or creating bullet journal...
- WRITE & CREATE FEARLESSLY: If you love FriXion erasable ink pens & markers, you'll want to try Pilot's full line of erasable Clickers, ColorSticks, Fineliners, Colors Marker Pens, & Highlighters.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: We've been making pens for over 100 years. Whether you're taking notes, stocking up on school or office supplies, or writing in a bullet journal, Pilot has the perfect pen for you!
If color is the name of your game, then consider this fineliner set. As the name implies, they indeed have very fine lines. And their range of colors is incredible and crisp on the page. These pens are excellent for taking color-coded notes or for simple doodling with all the power of the rainbow.
- Assorted colors
- Perfect for charts, maps, and graphs
- Water-based ink
Personally, I love the feel of a felt tip pen. I just love the way they write. That’s why I’m throwing this set of Paper Mate Flair pens on the list — some people might prefer a colorful set of pens with that unbeatable felt tip feeling.
- Point Guard prevents the tip from fraying even after repeated use
- Quick drying, Water based ink resists smearing
- Specially Designed ink will not bleed through paper
- Medium Point produces Bold and expressive Lines
You need highlighters for your bullet journal, right? Look no further than these Zebra Mildliners. I was never a big fan of highlighters until I found this brand. But after using the Mildliners, I became a convert. Most highlighter sets have the same screaming neon colors, but Zebra offers you softer hues. You can get pastels, jewel tones, and earth tones — which to me is a million times better than neon yellow.
- 5 Colors x 3 sets
- Model : WKT7-5C / WKT7-5C-RC / WKT7-5C-NC
- Size : 18.8 x 17.27 x 2.03 cm
- Japan Import
Besides the obvious bullet journal supplies of a notebook and pens, there are a few other items that you might want to pick up to make your experience fun. These are by no mean necessary, but they might make your bullet journal easier to create or just more enjoyable!
When you’re first beginning your bullet journal, you might want to lean on bullet journal printables every once in a while to let you focus on other aspects of your planning. If that sounds like something you’d like to do, I’ve got you covered with the free bullet journal printables available in the Fox Den Resource Library. Just subscribe to my email list and the printables are all yours!
There is something intoxicating about washi tape. The ability to add colorful flair and design to your bullet journal with a snap of your fingers (or nearly) is pretty amazing. And washi tape comes in an infinite variety of colors, textures, patterns, and sizes, so there really is something for everyone. A word of warning, though: you may become addicted and collected a thousand washi tapes. Beware.
- Foil Washi Tape Set - 21 rolls, W:15mm(0.6 Inch) x L:4m(158 Inch). Let your creativity shine with this dazzling foil washi tape! It adds vibrancy to photo frames, journals, and wall art... even...
- A Rainbow Of Vivid Colors - Create a kaleidoscope of playful color in your home! There's a whole spectrum of exquisite jewel tones that gleam like precious gems, including lustrous gold, rich...
- A Cute Gift For Crafty Girls - Everyone from homemakers to trendy teens and artsy kids will adore this washi tape set! It's great fun for all ages; if you follow crafting trends and have a wild...
- For All Your Projects - Brighten up boring room décor! Jazz up your journals! Make gift wrap more gorgeous! Bring color to your world with this metallic masking tape... use it to decorate glass jars,...
I can’t count the number of times that a ruler has come in handy for my bullet journal. It’s just one of those things that can make or break a spread, and it’s invaluable to have one in my pencil bag. I personally love one with a cork back so it doesn’t slip while I’m using it.
- Sold as 1 Each.
- Nearly indestructible stainless steel. Attractive finish.
- Etched standard and metric measurement markings.
- First and last inches have 1/32-in. gradations.
Speaking of a pencil bag, this little pouch makes traveling with your bullet journal a million times easier. Keeping a bunch of pens rattling around in your purse or backpack isn’t ideal — for you or the longevity of the pens.
- NICE SHAPE: Rectangular shape,longer length,fits longer pencils or longer items,convenient and practical, with beautiful bright loved colors.
- BIG CAPACITY: Lots of room, fits up max to 45 pens and pencils as well as small items and gadgets,great for use and looks nice.
- CENTER FLAP: Utilized to put your most used writing instruments for quick access, as well as your favorite pencils, markers and more.
- MESH POCKET: Keep important small notes, cards, and tickets in an easy-to-view compartment.
If you’ve been using your bullet journal for a while and you feel like you have a solid grasp on the basics, then you are probably ready to step up your game. There are a ton of handy bullet journal supplies that might overwhelm a beginner but are perfect for someone more advanced in the bullet journal world. As you use your bullet journal more and begin to understand your ideal use of the system, you will have a better idea of which of the supplies listed below are right for you.
Pens and Markers
There are a ton of incredible pens and markers out there that are begging to be used in a bullet journal. Each of the materials listed here is tried and true, but it’s up to you to figure out which ones are right for your style.
Ever been curious about using a fountain pen? The Pilot Metropolitan is an excellent jump into the world of fountain pens, and it’s quite affordable, too. This pen is a joy to write with and will make you excited to pick up your pen and use your bullet journal.
- PILOT MR: This refillable modern fountain pen delivers refined style & an exceptionally smooth writing experience. Premium brass barrel with stainless accents, packaged in an elegant gift box. Fine or...
- USE WITH CONVERTER OR CARTRIDGE: The versatile Pilot MR Fountain Pen is compatible with the Pilot Con-70 converter (included)& it can also be used with convenient Pilot IC-100 ink cartridges.
- PILOT MR COLLECTION: The expressive MR Fountain, Ball Point, & Gel Roller pens are available in a variety of options, including the refined Metropolitan, eclectic Retro Pop, & exotic Animal...
- TRUSTED QUALITY: We've been making pens for over 100 years. Whether you're taking notes, stocking up on school or office supplies, or writing in a bullet journal, Pilot has the perfect pen for you!
When it comes to fountain pens, I have found the Lami Safari to jump to the top of my list every time. It is affordable, easy to use, comfortable in the hand, and classy looking to boot.
- Sturdy ABS blastic plastic, With flexible shiny chrome clip
- Can be modified for use with converter Z 24)
- Use T10 Ink Cartridge
Like I said earlier, bullet journaling was the catalyst I needed to start my love of brush lettering. If you want to incorporate lettering into your notebook, then these Dual Brush Pens are a must-have. You can also use them for highlighting and adding all kinds of decoration to your bullet journal!
- Ideal for fine art, brush lettering, faux calligraphy, illustrations, water color illustrations, journaling and more!
- Set of 9 colors and 1 blender pen, with flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker
- BRUSH TIP: Durable and flexible nylon fiber brush tip, creates medium or bold strokes by changing brush pressure
- FINE TIP: gives consistent lines
This is one of those pens that I will likely never, ever stop buying. I love these pens. They are very fine brush pens, making them perfect for the narrow corridors of a bullet journal. I love using them for drawing, lettering, creating spreads and boxes, and so much more. They are beloved to me.
- Contains both the soft and hard tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens
- Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques
- Create extra fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure
- Great for calligraphy and art drawings
Whether you like brush lettering or not, I’d still recommend this brush pen. It packs a huge punch with its bold, black color and flexible brush tip. I have used it for years in setting up my spreads because I love the variation in line width and texture that it produces.
- Portable, neat and easy-to-use versus traditional paint and brushes: Ideal for painting on Location
- Permanent pigment ink is both fade- and water-resistant
- Durable, Premium bristles help create fine to broad lines in a single Brush stroke
- Refill cartridges make for an easy, no mess ink Replacement
I’ve had these for a long time, and I still use them after all these years. When I got the Staedtler set I fully expected to stop using these, but I just keep coming back. I can’t really quantify what I like about these markers, but I just love the way they write. Prismacolor is just really good at what they do.
- Ideal for creating thick, thin or varied lines with one stroke
- Richly saturated colors with a silky smooth flow and ink with unmatched color consistency
- Experience the smooth flow of a paint brush with the convenience of a marker
- Vivid ink is acid free, lightfast, permanent, water resistant, smear resistant when dry and doesn’t bleed through paper
This pack of pens has a huge level of variety that I just love. There are drawing pens, different brush pens, and even a fat bullet tip pen. If you want to try out brush pens without committing to a whole set, this is the option for you.
- PITT artist pens contain pigmented India ink that is both archival and acid free
- Perfect for drawing on the go!
- Convenient wallet keeps all your drawing tools together
- Pigmented India ink that is both acid free and pH Neutral
Gel pens just create nostalgia for those middle school days where I took all my notes in sparkly gel ink. The Gelly Roll pens are more than a trip down memory lane, though — they’re quality. These bright, bold, and beautiful colors glide on the page and stand out like nothing else.
- CREATE SOMETHING SPECIAL: Unlimited possibilities for creative fun with innovative ink styles and colors
- CREAMY, OPAQUE GEL INK: The opaque ink flows brightly and smoothly on both dark and light papers
- NO BLEED THROUGH: No bleeding through most papers; ideal for writing or drawing in journals
- THE ORIGINAL GEL INK: From Sakura, the inventor of gel ink
Want an ink like no other? The Souffle set of pens are slow to dry but sure to impress with their buttery soft texture. I love these pens for their unbeatable luxury.
- Souffle blister card 3-dimensional opaque ink pen set
- A roller ball pen that is easy and comfortable to write with
- A raised effect that is delicate and can be crushed-down
- Use on dark or light backgrounds; raised effect best on non-porous, clean, smooth surfaces
When I want to add a dash of shine to my bullet journal page, I break out my Gelly Roll metallics. These inexpensive pens give a smooth sheen that can’t be topped.
- CREAMY, OPAQUE GEL INK: The Ice Cream Smooth ink flows brightly on dark and light papers. Set includes 10 bold metallic gel pens
- ARCHIVAL QUALITY: Pigment based ink is waterproof and fade resistant when dry
- NO BLEED-THROUGH: Won’t bleed through most papers making it ideal for bullet journaling, bible journaling and writing in planners
- JAPANESE QUALITY: The original gel pen from the inventors of gel ink
Whether I want to add white accents to my lettering or write entirely in white on a painted page, I turn to the Gelly Roll white pens. They are the best white gel pens I’ve used to date, rocking opaque white ink that shows boldly on the page.
- 0.5mm (fine), 0.8mm (medium) 1.0mm (bold) point sizes
- Bright, White opaque ink
- Ideal for dark and colored paper
- Pack contains 1 each: 05 (fine), 08 (medium), 10 (bold)
It’s not often that I find a set of brush pens that knock my socks off, but this pack of stunning metallic colors is a real winner. The pens are the perfect amount of spring and snap for brush lettering, and the shine is undeniable.
- INCLUDES: 8 pens in metallic jewel colors
- DETAILS: Pens are perfect for writing small details
- COLORS: Pens come in 8 beautiful, metallic jewel colors
- Product Dimension: 6.69"L x 3.74"W x 0.43"H
If you’re looking to get a little extra creative with your planning, then you’ll love these artsy bullet journal supplies!
These incredibly inexpensive paints will give you tons of opportunities to make a splash with your bullet journal spreads.
- Pure pigments with no wax fillers provide smooth laydown and vivid colors
- White mixing tray and brush included
- Sturdy box with easy to open lid and refillable pan save you time and money
- Includes 16 brilliant colors, AP certified non-toxic
These vibrant liquid paints pack a punch in the absolute best way. I own two of the three Hydrus sets and I’ve had them for years. Despite lots of use, none of the colors are close to running out thanks to how concentrated they are. Just a drop or two in a palette will get the job done!
- Set of 12, 0. 5 oz plastic bottles with droppers and mixing palette
- Fine art quality watercolor with the same brilliance and permanence as traditional tubes
- Brilliant, lightfast, transparent liquid watercolor for use on paper or canvas
- 36 unique colors available across three different sets
Despite owning lots of different sets of watercolors, my Senneiler palette is nearly always the one I reach for. It has velvety colors, impeccable control, and a beautiful texture when dried.
- SENNELIER French Artists WC Metal Set of 12-10ml Tubes
- Colors used by the Impressionists - housed in a beautiful case
- The choice of most reknown artists in the world
- Best Artist quality Watercolors on the market
When I want to pull out all the stops for a bullet journal spread, I grab my Colirocolor metallic paints. These dreamy golden and pearlescent watercolors are a surefire way to create a showstopper piece of art.
- Gold & Silver – This watercolor paint set provides you with 6 distinct metallic watercolor paints.
- Easy to Use – This watercolor set can be mixed with water then used with various brushes or nibs.
- For Various Media – The Coliro metallic watercolor adheres to absorbent surfaces like paper & wood!
- Special Effects – This watercolor paint creates that star-like surface perfect for highlighting.
I have used many a paintbrush in my day, but my favorites so far are my Grumbacher brushes. They simply are dependable, durable, and comfortable for long painting sessions.
- Designed for creating very controlled brush strokes and details
- Soft bristles with a slightly pointed tip are perfect for blending, washes, and delicate details
- Large capacity to hold liquid; lays down color in smooth, fluid strokes; unsurpassed spring
- Exceptionally durable, maintaining a perfect shape and extremely fine point with repeated use
If you want to dabble in watercolors in your bullet journal, then the Pentel Aquash Brush Pens are perfect for you. They make it incredibly easy to splash some color on the page without a whole lot of fuss. And lots of notebooks handle it better than you might imagine. Check out these four easy watercolor techniques to use in your bullet journal for some inspiration!
- Fill with water to blend, or add your favorite ink or dye
- Easy-to-squeeze barrel and unique valve system allows you to control the flow of water
- Flattened barrel keeps Brush from rolling off your work surface
- Durable nylon brush tip holds its point
These random bits and bobs are definitely a little bit extra, but you might find something that you absolutely cannot bullet journal without.
When you’re trying to create a circle for a spread, like a Level 10 Life chart, it can take forever. Even if you’re using a dot grid notebook, the process isn’t what I’d call easy. Grab yourself this affordable circle maker, though, and you’ll be whipping out circles all day long without breaking a sweat.
- Helix Angle and Circle Protractor
- This item is manufactured in China
I love using Post It Notes in my bullet journal. Sometimes I use them to jot down a thought or a plan before I properly organize it on the page. Sometimes I use them as a reminder, moving the note from page to page until I get a task done. Other times, I use them for extra information that couldn’t fit onto a page. One way for another, Post Its have been incredibly useful to me over the years.
- 1 7/8 in x 1 7/8 in, Miami Collection
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes have 2X the sticking power.
- Post-it Super Sticky Notes stick and re-stick so your thoughts get noticed.
- Use for short reminders or notes on doors, windows and walls. Great for Agile or Scrum processes.
Want to add charm, art, and gorgeous design to your bullet journal with minimal effort? There are tons of stickers in the world that will make you go whoa. Check out 50 of my favorite stickers for your bullet journal here or pop over to my shop to see what handmade stickers I’m cooking up!
I took ages to finally buy a set of paper/binder clips, but now that I have them, I use them every day. Save yourself the annoyance and frustration and just grab a cute set of clips. You’ll thank yourself later.
- Package includes: 10 small binder clips,5 medium binder clips and 60 pcs drop paper clips.
- The product made of high quality steel wire with good elasticity.
- Assorted Size: 5pcs M ( 32mm wide) and 10 pcs S (19mm wide) and 60 pcs paper clips.
- It was what the office needed and everyone is loving the bright colors and fashion design. Make your organization more fun.
If you like to tab your pages, then you will love Avery’s line of Ultra Tabs. They are incredibly durable, come in a ton of cute patterns, colors, and shapes, and are smudge resistant. I was super impressed by this line of tabs, and you will be, too.
- Easily view underneath the clear page tabs body as you mark cookbooks, color code important documents, decorate planners and more
- Stick securely to any page or document; the durable and repositionable tab is strong enough to turn a page, but removes easily for quick and clean changes
- Get crisp and clear writing on both sides of the smudge-resistant tab when using most pens, pencils, markers and highlighters (due to varied ink dry times and possible ink lifting, test ink before...
- Organize with style when you create bible tabs, bullet journal tabs, note tabs, planner tabs and more with the pack of 10 pink, 10 purple, 10 green and 10 blue pastel tabs
Are you a fan of taping things into your bullet journal? Then grab one of these Tombow adhesive tapes. They rock. You can slip one into your pencil bag and keep in on the go to paste in quotes, pictures, doodles, and just about anything else your heart desires.
- Bonds instantly, cleanly and wrinkle free
- Safe to use on paper, photos, cardstock, etc.
- Permanent bond, Acid free; refillable-Easy to refill with snap-in refill cartridge
- Approved Photographic Activity Test (PAT)
Books to Read
Want to read some great books to help you organize your life and make a better use of your bullet journal? Here are a few excellent choices to get you going. And if you don’t have time to sit down and read, give Audible a try! You can listen to books on your commute to work, while you’re doing chores around your house, or while you chill in the bathtub. It’s a great option for people with packed schedules, and you can try it for 30 days free and get 2 free audiobooks just to test it out! Just head here to sign up for a trial and see if it rocks your world.
This book gives some fantastic techniques to maximize your mornings and develop killer habits. In fact, the Level 10 Life technique comes straight from this book, so you know it’s packed full of awesomeness!
- Hal Elrod
- Elrod, Hal (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 180 Pages - 12/07/2012 (Publication Date) - Hal Elrod (Publisher)
This book might not be about journaling, per se, but many people in the bullet journal community have found it incredibly helfpul for organizing their lives in general. The bullet journal can help you organize your mind, and this book can help you organize your physical space so you can achieve balance!
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
- Hardcover Book
- Marie Kondō (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Beyond Bullets: Creating Journaling Ideas to Customize Your Personal Productivity System by Megan Rutell
Want a book written by a member of the bullet journal community? Look no further! Megan from Page Flutter penned this awesome book chalk full of insipiration and bullet journal eye candy. There’s even a little mention of me in there!
- Rutell, Megan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 128 Pages - 11/07/2017 (Publication Date) - Ulysses Press (Publisher)
While I hope you find this list of bullet journal supplies helpful, I just want to remind you that you don’t need a ton of stuff to have a successful bullet journal. What you need is some way to make the process enjoyable — whether that means using nice supplies, drinking a hot cup of coffee while you write, or listing to your favorite music. Don’t feel like you need to spend a ton of money on a huge collection of supplies in order to get the most out of your bullet journal. But don’t be afraid to indulge yourself a little either! If you can strike a nice balance with your supplies, you will find that your bullet journal system will develop nicely and you will love the process. Now go out there and rock your bullet journal!
*This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link and buy something, I may get a portion of the sale at no cost to you. I have affiliate links so I can promote products and services that I think are excellent. It also helps me make a living off of this site so I can keep creating content for you. Thank you for helping me live my dream!*